Help CenterBack to Table of Contents
List of Resource Types
Resource types are used to classify supplementary resources of arXiv eprints and users' documents.
- general: General online resources. Only used when other types may not apply.
- articles: Preprints, research papers, or technical web pages.
- reports: Reading reports or literature surveys on particular topics.
- lectures: Lectures given on conferences, workshops, seminars, and so forth.
- notes: Notes taken by participants for courses, summer/winter shools, and so forth.
- posts: Blog posts or periodically updated columns.
- questions: Original questions on research-level Q&A websites.
- answers: Constructive answers to the questions on research-level Q&A websites.
- problems: Original problems for a course or textbook.
- solutions: Complete solutions to the problems for a course or textbook.
- images: We only accept images in SVG and PNG formats.