Help CenterBack to Table of Contents
To Subscrible to arXiv Eprints
In the "Preferences" page of your account, you can configure eprint subscriptions:
- Categories: Specifies the categories of eprints classified by arXiv.org. This field is not allowed to be left as blank.
- Subjects: Refers to codes for the PACS, the MSC-class, the ACM-class, or the JEL-class. However, these codes are not specified for all eprints.
- Themes: Specifies the themes of eprints in the form
category: topic. Topics are sub-classifications of categories.
- Keywords: Specifies the keywords of eprints which are extracted from the title and abstact or added by users.
- Tags: Specifies the tags of eprints classified in a non-hierarchical manner.
- Authors: Specifies the authors of eprints. For Latin characters like
ö, you should remove their diacritics.
Then your subscriptions will appear in the
/browse page, where you can also change filters temporarily.